Customers outside of the EU


Important: London Pupae Supplies now has a sister company in Denver; USA customers should contact the Denver office for the same pupae quality without the trouble and cost of permits and with swifter transit! Go here


We can supply many coutries outside of the EU but there may be requirments for import permits - where this is the case, it is the customer's responsibility to check with their own customs department to ascertain the needs.

Where we are aware of specific requirements, they will be posted here.

CANADA: For the safety of the pupae, transport needs to be as swift as possible which means that they are shipped by FedEX, thus incurring the concomitant charges (CAD$140, usually).

To receive pupae in Canada, you must similarly have a permit from Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada). Again, we must have a faxed version or photocopy of the permit, although we only usually need the permit number to accompany the shipment.

SWITZERLAND: Customers in Switzerland no longer require an import permit and can proceed as with EU customers.

RUSSIA: Customers in Russia need a phytosanitary certificate to accompany any shipment of pupae - we can provide this (it costs £40), but we need good notice so that the relevant UK officials can be coordinated. The recipient also needs a business address and INN or VAT number. It can be an extremely complicated and time-consuming process to organise shipments, we have found.